We endeavor always to exceed expectations as outlined within:
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 (Part 3) (as amended).
- Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 (Part 4) (as amended).
- Health and Social Care Standards; My Support, My Life by The Scottish Government, 2018.
ECHO is committed to ensuring that all our Service Users receive the highest standards of care and support. We are focused on continuous quality improvement and the achievement of excellence in all that we do. We expect all of our Services to exceed regulations and expectations. We are committed to partnerships and are focused on positive outcomes. We nurture the following in all that we do:
- Quality of life
- Quality of care & support
- Quality of environment
- Quality of management & leadership
- Quality of outcomes
- Quality of staff and safer recruitment
Clinical Governance is our underpinning framework, it is split into six distinct areas. These are:
- Clinical & Cost Effectiveness
- Service User Focus
- Accessible & Responsive Care
- Care Environment & Amenities
Our fundamental aim is to personalize and provide excellence in all that we do, balancing safety with independence and a homely environment.